Friday 25 March 2011

Intermixing words....

Before i was here, i was somewhere.
Somewhere i don't remember.
Now that i am here, i don't know why.??
Now that i am here, i don't see the purpose in being here.
I know that i will be leaving here, whatever here might be.
But yet i am afraid of that somewhere.
What if somewhere is not there...??
Maybe i was always here, but get lost somewhere.
Lost in somewhere, makes me believe that i am not here.
Yet i know i am here.
who is the ''me'' that is lost somewhere and here...??
How can me be lost if i am the main character in both somewhere and here...??
So my fear is of myself, i fear me.
My world is a world where me is being feared by myself, and i am so lost in this.
All my world is showing me is myself as fear.
The ultimate fear i have is of me leaving here.
So what would happen with me if i am not me anymore....??
Can me be lost if i am the main character in both here and somewhere...??



Thanks.




Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment